Page 460 of 867 FirstFirst ... 360410450456457458459460461462463464470510560 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,600 of 8662

Thread: New Contest!

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    Flys, bench, or machines?
    Flat, Inclined or declined?

Wide or close grips?
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    Flys, bench, or machines?
    What I do is flat bench, incline, then decline. I then do cable flies. After that I do flat, incline, and decline dumbbell presses. I then work my tri's by doing skull crushers, tricep extensions, then cable pulldowns.

EDIT: For the most part I do narrow grip (about shoulders width apart) because I'm trying to work my inner chest more since the outer gets worked with the flies and dumbbell presses.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

You must be turning into a tank.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    What I do is flat bench, incline, then decline. I then do cable flies. After that I do flat, incline, and decline dumbbell presses. I then work my tri's by doing skull crushers, tricep extensions, then cable pulldowns.

EDIT: For the most part I do narrow grip (about shoulders width apart) because I'm trying to work my inner chest more since the outer gets worked with the flies and dumbbell presses.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    Yeah, that would pretty much take care of everything.

He's in the Navy. He's turning into an Destroyer!!! Tanks are useless on the seas.
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    I've only been doing it for about 8 months now. I'm noticing that I'm getting a little bigger and I'm lifting more but I'd obviously still like to be much bigger but not disgustingly big. Once I get to where I want to be I'll most likely just maintain.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

You want to be disgustingly big. Get that discharge!!!

You implied location, and biological. I never said anything about either.

I'm lost what's happened while I've been away?
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]