Page 47 of 867 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147547 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 470 of 8662

Thread: New Contest!

  1. #461
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    ANH is on Spike TV right now.
    took me forever.. don't have a menu on the tv in my room. You didn't mention it was almost over. Wow... the Yavin scramble bp right there on the screen.
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

    Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

  2. #462
    Quote Originally Posted by obi-dad View Post
    took me forever.. don't have a menu on the tv in my room. You didn't mention it was almost over. Wow... the Yavin scramble bp right there on the screen.
    By the way, it is almost over.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

  3. #463
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    By the way, it is almost over.
    wonder if they'll manage to blow up the death star in time.

  4. #464
    more motivation...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	motivational_leadership.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	29.0 KB 
ID:	19146  
    May the force be with you.

  5. #465
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Jax View Post
    wonder if they'll manage to blow up the death star in time.
    I'm not sure... Luke's wing men are getting shot up and Vader is on Luke's *ss. It's not looking good.
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

    Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

  6. #466
    Holy Cow! Han came outta nowhere and took out some TIE's!
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

    Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

  7. #467
    Quote Originally Posted by obi-dad View Post
    I'm not sure... Luke's wing men are getting shot up and Vader is on Luke's *ss. It's not looking good.
    Wow, they just did get it in time!! That was exciting!!
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

  8. #468
    Hasbro never made a scorched up R2 from when Vader shot him, did they?
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

    Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

  9. #469
    Quote Originally Posted by obi-dad View Post
    Hasbro never made a scorched up R2 from when Vader shot him, did they?
    Isn't there one with the pilot Luke figure from the droid factory sets? I think so.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

  10. #470
    they can't give us a busted R2, but they have no trouble giving us that stupid Han cantina

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO