Page 48 of 867 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898148548 ... LastLast

Thread: New Contest!

J&H, are you still watching spike and seeing these manswers? I've never seen this show before, but i can't turn it off.
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

Quote Originally Posted by obi-dad View Post
    J&H, are you still watching spike and seeing these manswers? I've never seen this show before, but i can't turn it off.
    Nah, I am watching the Bob and Tom show now.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Regrets, I've had a few...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	StormtrooperRegrets.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	50.9 KB 
ID:	19147  
    May the force be with you.

Can't find Bob & Tom.. I'm assuming they are the same guys from the morning radio show?
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Can't find Bob & Tom.. I'm assuming they are the same guys from the morning radio show?
    Yeah, that's them. It is on WGN America (the Chicago station).

And I just looked at manswers for a couple of minutes. Interesting, to say the least, .
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

Totally Rad!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	THISKIDSAWESOME.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	56.9 KB 
ID:	19148  
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    Yeah, that's them. It is on WGN America (the Chicago station).

And I just looked at manswers for a couple of minutes. Interesting, to say the least, .
    Still can't find WGN, but I guess it's probably over by now. I will go check in the other room where I can use the menu/search options.

Did you happen to catch the can crushing action on manswers?

Still can't find WGN, but I guess it's probably over by now. I will go check in the other room where I can use the menu/search options.

Did you happen to catch the can crushing action on manswers?
    There are still 20 minutes left of Bob and Tom. They have Frank Caliendo on there.

Yeah, I saw the can crushing...and they just showed something with stun guns.

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    Regrets, I've had a few...
    That's a good one.

That one kid is pretty rad, too.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

ahhh... finally... channel 23 for WGN here. now I forgot where Spike was... I think somewhere in the 70's.