Page 48 of 867 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898148548 ... LastLast
Results 471 to 480 of 8662

Thread: New Contest!

  1. #471
    J&H, are you still watching spike and seeing these manswers? I've never seen this show before, but i can't turn it off.
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

    Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

  2. #472
    Quote Originally Posted by obi-dad View Post
    J&H, are you still watching spike and seeing these manswers? I've never seen this show before, but i can't turn it off.
    Nah, I am watching the Bob and Tom show now.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

  3. #473
    Regrets, I've had a few...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	StormtrooperRegrets.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	50.9 KB 
ID:	19147  
    May the force be with you.

  4. #474
    Can't find Bob & Tom.. I'm assuming they are the same guys from the morning radio show?
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

    Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

  5. #475
    Quote Originally Posted by obi-dad View Post
    Can't find Bob & Tom.. I'm assuming they are the same guys from the morning radio show?
    Yeah, that's them. It is on WGN America (the Chicago station).

    And I just looked at manswers for a couple of minutes. Interesting, to say the least, .
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

  6. #476
    Totally Rad!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	THISKIDSAWESOME.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	56.9 KB 
ID:	19148  
    May the force be with you.

  7. #477
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    Yeah, that's them. It is on WGN America (the Chicago station).

    And I just looked at manswers for a couple of minutes. Interesting, to say the least, .
    Still can't find WGN, but I guess it's probably over by now. I will go check in the other room where I can use the menu/search options.

    Did you happen to catch the can crushing action on manswers?
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

    Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

  8. #478
    Quote Originally Posted by obi-dad View Post
    Still can't find WGN, but I guess it's probably over by now. I will go check in the other room where I can use the menu/search options.

    Did you happen to catch the can crushing action on manswers?
    There are still 20 minutes left of Bob and Tom. They have Frank Caliendo on there.

    Yeah, I saw the can crushing...and they just showed something with stun guns.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

  9. #479
    Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    Regrets, I've had a few...
    That's a good one.

    That one kid is pretty rad, too.

  10. #480
    ahhh... finally... channel 23 for WGN here. now I forgot where Spike was... I think somewhere in the 70's.
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

    Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO