Page 49 of 867 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149549 ... LastLast

Thread: New Contest!

Buck the system...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Revolutionaries.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	64.6 KB 
ID:	19149  
    May the force be with you.

I'm watching Ben10 right now, even though I've seen this episode like 5 times and I don't even like Ben10.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I don't know anything about Ben 10, but I know the toys clog the pegs at WM.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

This is so weird seeing them. Bob, Tom & Chick all look a lot different from what I imagined. I forgot, what's the woman's name?
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

Her name is Kristie Lee. She does the news, but never gets to finish because they all start making jokes about her stories .
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Levitation....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GravityOptional.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	45.3 KB 
ID:	19150  

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    I don't know anything about Ben 10, but I know the toys clog the pegs at WM.
    It's alright, just this kid has the ability to turn into different aliens with different powers. I'd probably really enjoy it if I was 12 years old.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    Her name is Kristie Lee. She does the news, but never gets to finish because they all start making jokes about her stories .
    Yeah.. that's right. Since I live within a 10 minute drive from work, I don't get to listen to much of it anymore.
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

Ben 10

I think it's on after Star Wars The Clone Wars.

I hate snow. I want to move somewhere where it doesn't snow.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]