Page 498 of 867 FirstFirst ... 398448488494495496497498499500501502508548598 ... LastLast
Results 4,971 to 4,980 of 8662

Thread: New Contest!

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I prefer my local grocery store's brand of orange juice to the national brands. I've never drunk OJ while driving.
    Is it actually locally made or just a store brand they bring in from somewhere? Fresher is probably better. I can't stand the stuff from concentrate.

Indifferent on OJ. Drink water. Better for the kidneys.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

I may be going to another bomb class!

The sergeant of the Bomb Squad has requested that two of my colleagues and I go. We're just waiting to get an OK from our sergeant.

It's only an 8 hour class. I imagine we don't get to play with dangerous stuff this time. Probably videos and power points I would think.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

When I started analyzing explosives, I got invited to White Sands for a day to see them service, and that night got to shoot a few (press a button) out over the desert. Civilian Contracting rocked!
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    I may be going to another bomb class!

The sergeant of the Bomb Squad has requested that two of my colleagues and I go. We're just waiting to get an OK from our sergeant.

It's only an 8 hour class. I imagine we don't get to play with dangerous stuff this time. Probably videos and power points I would think.
    That sounds like more fun than my upcoming trip to San Jose to learn how to use a cell sorter. I just hope you never have to use what you learn.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    That sounds like more fun than my upcoming trip to San Jose to learn how to use a cell sorter. I just hope you never have to use what you learn.
    Is that Beckman's cell sorter? I think I may have been talking to Beckman's automated life science instructor yesterday with my field engineer yesterday about additional tests thier CE's need.

Quote Originally Posted by pbarnard View Post
    Indifferent on OJ. Drink water. Better for the kidneys.
    Or as I can now say "kidney".
    2015 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker, JediTricks, Tycho, El Chuxter, and Darth Jax!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Was a global reference. So the plural is apropriate.

I drink orange juice for the folic acid. If I ever have any eggs ripen I want to make sure they're healthy.

i avoid OJ cuz i don't like the pulp