Page 499 of 867 FirstFirst ... 399449489495496497498499500501502503509549599 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,990 of 8662

Thread: New Contest!

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    That sounds like more fun than my upcoming trip to San Jose to learn how to use a cell sorter. I just hope you never have to use what you learn.
    Amen to that. The subject this time is suicide bombers.

I'm sure we're going to get into the psychology of these morons as well as the "nuts and bolts" of learning about the components of their devices. These schools are awesome. Our instructors are from the FBI who have worked in Iraq and Afghanistan. You can imagine what their power points look like.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

should be able to keep your interest that way. much better than sitting through a full day seminar on medical billing and coding.

I'd be warry of the live demonstration in that class.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Jax View Post
    should be able to keep your interest that way. much better than sitting through a full day seminar on medical billing and coding.
    That sounds like the worst possible way to spend precious time on Earth I've ever heard of.

Eh, I'm sure there is some seminar some where on the plight of 1 legged goat herders of the Falkland Islands....
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

It's going to start raining for a couple of days here.

i'm getting sick of rain. if i wanted rain all the time i'd live in the pacific northwest. we've had more days of rain than sun in the last 2 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    Is it actually locally made or just a store brand they bring in from somewhere? Fresher is probably better. I can't stand the stuff from concentrate.
    It is from concentrate, but I do believe it's from local farms here in CA. I always get the pulp free kind.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    It is from concentrate, but I do believe it's from local farms here in CA. I always get the pulp free kind.
    I like the pulp and my wife doesn't. I surprised we've lasted 8 years.