Page 502 of 867 FirstFirst ... 2402452492498499500501502503504505506512552602 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 8662

Thread: New Contest!

I'd like to see an Ewok in a cubs hat beside a wookiee in a Bears hat. You'd think Tuskens would be Raiders fans. Get it...Tusken...Raider...actually I don't get it either but I'm bored.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    ...but I'm bored.
    Maple, Pine or Other?
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

I'm driving home from work today, and I find out that my mother-in-law got into an auto accident on her way home from our party yesterday. She is in the hospital at the moment.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

She just there for observation or because she needs serious work done/bones reset? Hopefully she'll be out soon.
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    I'm driving home from work today, and I find out that my mother-in-law got into an auto accident on her way home from our party yesterday. She is in the hospital at the moment.
    I hope she recovers quickly.

At almost six months this contest isn't very new anymore.

Steve is really having some fun with this I bet.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by pbarnard View Post
    She just there for observation or because she needs serious work done/bones reset? Hopefully she'll be out soon.
    I guess she fell asleep at the wheel at as she said from her hospital bed, she hit a few ditches. The bad thing is, they don't have full coverage insurance, and they think the car is totaled. We originally though she drove home, back to Indiana last night, but she stayed at her sisters place, then drove home this morning. She has sleep apnea.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    I hope she recovers quickly.
    Thank you, Me too. I'm just glad she seems to be alright, a little bruised. My stepson and his father were over at my in-laws today, waiting for them to arrive home, but she was at the hospital, and her husband went to meet her there. When I find out more, I'll let you know.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Kal-El View Post

Takes at least 6 months to break it in. The new car smell is just fading.

Got called in for some OT today.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Kal-El View Post

it's much more active than the "newer contest" thread.