Page 504 of 867 FirstFirst ... 4404454494500501502503504505506507508514554604 ... LastLast
Results 5,031 to 5,040 of 8662

Thread: New Contest!

_________[-]___[-]_____ How many guns Gold 5?
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    looks like the old TIE fighters from the early Star Wars video games. l0l
    /___\
    l==l
    \ .. /

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    /___\
    l==l
    \ .. /
    Killing Rebels brought a smile to his face that one could see from under his helmet.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

and he leaves us hanging with how the monkey parts turned out

That's monkey business for ya!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I gotta stop staying up this late. My body yearns for the cluster of hours in which it can slumber in pure darkness, yet my mind is driven to stay awake to watch ABC news for the enchanting Vinita Nair.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Jax View Post
    and he leaves us hanging with how the monkey parts turned out
    Sorry. We did a CD8 depletion (using injected antibody) 2.5 weeks ago to take out the effector T-cells in a chronically SIV infected subject. We plan to do an autogolous transfer next week of SIV specific (meaning they kill cells infected with the virus) T-cell clones that have been treated in different ways to help them (hopefully) home to different areas of the monkey. Yesterdays testing was to confirm that endogenous CD8 levels are indeed lowered (they are.) So, I get to come to work about 2am on sunday and harvest what I'm hoping will be about 20 billion almost identical (except for the treatment to induce differential homing) cells, label them with tracking dyes, and get them ready for infusion about 8:00 AM an hour down the road at the Bethesda Campus.

just make sure all your monkeys have SIV, rather than RAGE.

Sir Steve is online right now! I think he's getting ready to declare me the winner of this contest!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!