Page 553 of 867 FirstFirst ... 53453503543549550551552553554555556557563603653 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,530 of 8662

Thread: New Contest!

Quote Originally Posted by pbarnard View Post
    That's my reasoning...plus selection. Think of the advantage granted to warrior who had pronounced ridges as they headbutted their victim. Blunt skulls had no hope.
    I'd just kick 'em in their overactive 'nads.

As we learned in ST: VI, not everyone keeps them in the same place.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

I don't think I've seen that one. I haven't seen any of them except the next gen movies (and the new one) and I've never seen more than 10 minutes of the original series.

Do you not know that you don't need an education, just a few days to watch ST:TOS & the Original Trilogy plus 2 hours of Mr. Rodger's Neighborhood, and you'll know everything you need to know about life?
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    Everything I need to know about life I learn from MSDS's.
    Like if you drink 2/3 of your weight in heavy water, you die. Course, that assumes you don't need to Forrest Gump in the White House

Hallmark Ornaments go on sale tomorrow. All my saving for the past 4 months for Joe figures, Ornaments, and now a handful of SW stuff is burning through pretty fast.

it'll be nice to be able to buy something SW related once again.

I've done that recently, and unexpectedly.

only new thing with the SW logo on it that i've seen for months has been in paper form - comics and books.

Well, I am at work, lovely Saturday.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten