Page 556 of 867 FirstFirst ... 56456506546552553554555556557558559560566606656 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,560 of 8662

Thread: New Contest!

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I might be coming down with a cold. Near 100 degrees outside this weekend. Weird how the body works.
    If it's the flu, I hope it's a new kind and we can name it after you.

BCJ flu sounds better than H1N1

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Jax View Post
    BCJ flu sounds better than H1N1
    Exactly! And it sounds a LOT better than swine flu or Mexican flu.

More deadly then Chuck Norris, able to send thousands screaming toward the bathroom with a single uncovered sneeze, it's the Bel Cam Jos Flu. Coming soon to a crowded airplane near you.

Damn'. I disappear for the better part of a month and this thread is still not dead.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowly Bantha Cleaner View Post
    Damn'. I disappear for the better part of a month and this thread is still not dead.
    ....and we're glad your not, too! It's about time you came out and played, LBC!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

No, we thought we got rid of him to increase our overall chances of winning....must find bigger rocks to throw...
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

gotta play to your strengths. just make sure you give him a warning throw first. gotta be sporting and all.

All your base belong to us.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

i'm a jelly donut

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Jax View Post
    gotta play to your strengths. just make sure you give him a warning throw first. gotta be sporting and all.
    Nah, the warning comes right as it's about to hit. Oops.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)