Page 559 of 867 FirstFirst ... 59459509549555556557558559560561562563569609659 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,590 of 8662

Thread: New Contest!

Except for that little bit of cancer causing properties that all hydrocarbons seem to have.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Yeah, you'll have to give up the skoal bandits to even everything out.

Ever see all the grills of Steve Ralchain (Primal Grill guy)?
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    How's the cold BCJ?
    Has turned into just a sore throat. I used my tried-and-true method of drinking lots of water (which necessitates lots of trips to the BR), so it's under control right now. Alas, no BCJ3 flu name, it appears (unless I really work harder on it).

Thanks for caring about my health! I say, you should win this contest for your manners.
    Last edited by Bel-Cam Jos; 07-13-2009 at 05:44 PM. Reason: buttering up the NC! thread judges...
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Thanks for caring about my health! I say, you should win this contest for your manners.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo Derocher
    Nice guys finish last.
    Sportsmanship is overrated. Not enough cut throat instincts outside of corporate life anymore.

TI7, you forgot to properly celebrate having reply 5555 in this thread! Shame on you, you should have had a party and invited us all.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    TI7, you forgot to properly celebrate having reply 5555 in this thread! Shame on you, you should have had a party and invited us all.
    Sheesh! And all this time I thought I was seeing so many 5's because of a problem with the glasses' prescription!

Well, then, belated toga party at Tycho's!

We'd normally go to the MabuDome, but the proprietor is on medical leave..........
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

For some reason I can envision myself and Slicker on a night on the town for the next Mabucon finding some nice Canadian Poon.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Oh boy, fantasizing aloud again...but about Slicker?!?!?!?! Not even Slicker's mom, but Slicker?!?!?!?!

I'm in there as well.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!