Page 57 of 867 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157557 ... LastLast

Thread: New Contest!

Quote Originally Posted by obi-dad View Post
    E.T. is on, but it's near the end. He just came back to life and the boys are about to drive him off.
    Thanks for spoiling the movie for me!

"To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Well I would have saved you some, but I just finished it off.
    No worries, that's the stuff you don't share because its so good.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    No worries, that's the stuff you don't share because its so good.
    Well, it depends. What kind of gravy was it bb? Saugage? Plain? My dad used to always make it with with sliced up Buddig corned beef and that's how I make it since it always tasted the best to me. I'm a bacon man anyway, so I've never been into saugage and not overly fond of it in my gravy (but it's better than nothing).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OCB_valuepack.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	12.7 KB 
ID:	19159  
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

With my winnings from SSG I shall build me a kingdom of ice! (last one I had melted in the summer)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Barry 111.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	69.6 KB 
ID:	19160  
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

It was sausage gravy which is actually my favorite kind.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

oh, I got some figures in the mail from China yesterday. Nothing exciting... won them on ebay... got the earlybird Leia (I don't remember what you had to do exactly for that mail away, but I bought the thing from Walmart and just never sent away). So, I got the Leia & Chewie (don't remember if there was anything different about him) and a loose McQuarie Obi & C-3PO. I already had the last 2, but don't think I want to open them, so I bought some loose extras.
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

kids aren't terrorists, i learned that from E.T. the extra special changed edition.

i'm having enchiladas for lunch

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Jax View Post
    kids aren't terrorists, i learned that from E.T. the extra special changed edition.
    Oh, you know that's the best one! I threw away my evil dvds with the guns... what was Spielberg thinking???

Quote Originally Posted by obi-dad View Post
    Oh, you know that's the best one! I threw away my evil dvds with the guns... what was Spielberg thinking???
    wait until george and stevie convince frank to remove the violence from the godfather cuz it's not good for the childrens
    Last edited by Darth Jax; 01-10-2009 at 12:56 PM. Reason: can