Page 602 of 867 FirstFirst ... 102502552592598599600601602603604605606612652702 ... LastLast
Results 6,011 to 6,020 of 8662

Thread: New Contest!

brilliant is as brilliant does.

doesn't make any more sense than what forrest says

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    TI, somehow I missed the post where you graced the winner with your contest-within-a-thread, which also explains the Natalie Portman post that seemed to come outta nowhere.

I am no longer confused.

The reason must be that "beginning of the new school year funk" permeating the atmosphere now. At least in my house.

Yep. It's officially begun. Mrs. TI7 was putting together lesson plans of the new curriculum last night. Also the Teacher Hotline was burning over the weekend with phone calls among the teachers, comparing notes over students moving into the 3rd grade (my wife's realm).

This is the time of year where there's a great disturbance in the Force.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

The only disturbance in my house hold is Baby Stir Fry partying all night in utero and my wife saying, the baby is assaulting me on the inside.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

News flash:

That's in Baby Stir Fry's job description to do all that.......

That's a good thing!

My wife was convinced our son was trying to use her organs as punching bags. At least it's still quiet. Enjoy the silence while you can.

No, because she gets leg cramps at night, at least 3 occassions, the screaming pretty much has started.
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

I wonder what it sounds like when an insect has gas? :tinylittlefart:

I'd imagine like whisling, since they respire through their exoskeletons, and don't have a digestive tract.

They most certainly do have a digestive tract. Caterpillars are basically a mouth, a stomach, and a butt. One long (relatively speaking) biofuel processing plant.