Page 603 of 867 FirstFirst ... 103503553593599600601602603604605606607613653703 ... LastLast
Results 6,021 to 6,030 of 8662

Thread: New Contest!

But do they have sphincters, you know, round smooth muscle used to contract tubular openings in mammals like the openings to the stomach, intestines, bladder etc?
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

I've never really looked closely enough at a bee-hind to answer that question.

I've only worked with fruit flies (doing the Darth Vader expierment...yep, University of Iowa and Star Wars are linked in several ways), and that's just the larvae.
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

the directions this thread goes are quite hilarious at times.

the bigger question than do insects fart, is do they blame it on someone else?

I can't believe how awful I played in softball tonight...and all on my birfday.

Pitched like carp, got doubled up, and struck out in the 7th.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    I can't believe how awful I played in softball tonight...and all on my birfday.

Pitched like carp, got doubled up, and struck out in the 7th.
    well, you're gettin' old Quack. Just be happy you didn't poop yourself and remembered how to get home.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Happy Birthday DQ. WHAT? This isn't the Happy Birthday to DQ thread? Darn.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Happy Grimlock Day DQ!
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

Grimlock could only improve the level of discourse in TF2:RotF by being the brains of the operation.

Well, we are just a short while away from leaving for our trip to Saugatuck, Michigan. Hope someone wins whilest I am away!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!