Page 609 of 867 FirstFirst ... 109509559599605606607608609610611612613619659709 ... LastLast
Results 6,081 to 6,090 of 8662

Thread: New Contest!

Quote Originally Posted by pbarnard View Post
    10.5 is nothing...it's the 46 hour ones and not realizing that you hadn't eaten since the 30th hour that really agrivate me.
    And impair spelling!

No, my spelling was impaired the day I learned NaCl was passed at the table, but is bad for high blood pressure. There's nothing that sounds like table or salt in those letter.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

No, my spelling was impaired the day I learned NaCl was passed at the table, but is bad for high blood pressure. There's nothing that sounds like table or salt in those letter.
    As long as your Kidneys are fully functional, you should be able to eat as much NaCl as you want without any effect at all on your blood pressure. They (or it in BF's case) will just excrete the excess.

I also think my spelling is affected by being at work, and having to suffer with IE which doesn't have a built in spell checker and home using Chrome which always detects spelling mistakes. And no, I can't install anything without permission from the IT people at work.
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

10.5 is nothing...it's the 46 hour ones and not realizing that you hadn't eaten since the 30th hour that really agrivate me.
    Based on your comment, I can narrow it down that you work on one of these planets: Mercury (its "day" is 58.7 days long), Venus (243 days for its "day" ), or on "minor planet" Pluto (6.4 days for a "day" ).
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

No, I work in my own universe. Planets are too beneath me to notice.

That's actually a pretty good pun. (and you spelled "too" correctly!)

OK....everyone out of the pool!

This ain't no party! This ain't no disco! This ain't no foolin' around!

Thank you, Talking Heads.......
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

If I take everyone out of the pool, am I not committing genocide?

Nope. Because they'd be doing this.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3q7OPTxtR9w&feature=fvw

A moving target is harder to hit.....
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!