Page 61 of 867 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161561 ... LastLast

Thread: New Contest!

Some people can set it so that more posts are displayed per page. I think the default is like 15 posts per page. I believe I have mine set to display 30 or 40 posts per page (I don't remember the exact numbers since I changed it 6 years ago and forgot about it). So, from my point of view, this thread is only 15 pages long (16 counting my post ).
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I don't do naps, I just sleep half the day away on the weekends. LOL
    May the force be with you.

i used to be among those that think this thread is long. TDK and GI Joe threads convinced me i needed to see more posts per page. i've got mine set at the max, rather than the default of 10 now. so it's 16 pages long

i used to be among those that think this thread is long. TDK and GI Joe threads convinced me i needed to see more posts per page. i've got mine set at the max, rather than the default of 10 now. so it's 16 pages long
    That explains a lot!

Interesting. I set my default to 600, so this one is barely 2 pages long.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

600?!??!

You can do that?

I can't do that.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Post #608.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

*Tap! Tap! Tap!*

Is this thing on?
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

*Tap! Tap! Tap!*

Is this thing on?
    Cut the chatter Red 2!