Page 610 of 867 FirstFirst ... 110510560600606607608609610611612613614620660710 ... LastLast
Results 6,091 to 6,100 of 8662

Thread: New Contest!

Make everyone exit the pool this way:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXDSPbZ_OUw
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

I need to go home and mow, but I'm trapped here at work for a few more hours :sigh:

Sad news in the RIP thread for celebs/etc.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

But do they really count as movies if they all have essentially the same plot?
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

^only if the same principles are applied to films that Kevin Costner makes: you know, his one movie about a silent outsider who unites a group of outsiders and falls in love with the one and only attractive woman in the film....at least Hughes set every movie in Chicago.
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

All films, all actors, etc. Julia Roberts, Hugh Grant, Michael Bay (explosion locations), etc.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by Qui-Long Gone View Post
    ^only if the same principles are applied to films that Kevin Costner makes: you know, his one movie about a silent outsider who unites a group of outsiders and falls in love with the one and only attractive woman in the film....at least Hughes set every movie in Chicago.
    not all are in chicago, but i can't think of one that occurs outside illinois

Don't worry! We'll always have Not Another Teen Movie. Wait a minute; we SHOULD worry.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(