Page 62 of 867 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162562 ... LastLast

Thread: New Contest!

Just talkin' 'bout Shaft.....
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I have to sign off for a while now, so the rest of you can just quit posting.

Thanks for your cooperation.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Just talkin' 'bout Shaft.....
    Stop talking about shaft, this is a family website!
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post

Will do, see you later.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post

What a funny guy.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    Stop talking about shaft, this is a family website!
    Hair shaft. Barber's convention..........

I'm thinking that the best time to post in this thread is when SirSteve is online. I assume he's going to be the one closing the thread.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    I'm thinking that the best time to post in this thread is when SirSteve is online. I assume he's going to be the one closing the thread.
    No. There is another.