Page 64 of 867 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114164564 ... LastLast

Thread: New Contest!

It's the ghost of Freemore....

WHAMMO!!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

yo, i'm still here...sick as a tauntaun in a typhoon but hanging in there.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    yo, i'm still here...sick as a tauntaun in a typhoon but hanging in there.
    I was sick about this time last week too. It started as just being incredibly tired on Saturday and then turned to nausea on Sunday. All I did was drink a few cups of Peppermint tea and got plenty of sleep and I was over it by Monday morning.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

ok, I'm finally back now... finished dishes, cleaning the bathroom, going shopping, eating mexican y downing muchos margaritas que fue muy bueno. Had to get some things from WalMart too, so I got the Carde/Thrawn & Xixor/Leia comic pacs and finally broke down and bought the Organas. After the margaritas, my friend/driver wanted to go to a bar for the inhabitants of the Isle of Lesbos, since she plays for their baseball team, but in the end, we decided we were so stuffed and had enough Margaritas, that we felt tired and decided to do the bar some other weekend. I tried to be a supportive friend and as much as I wanted to come home and lay down, said if she decided she wanted to go, I would go with her tonight, but that's just the kind of supportive guy I am. Willing to make the big sacrifices.
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    I have to sign off for a while now, so the rest of you can just quit posting.
    Hello, hello.

I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello.

We should be coming up on page 17 any time now...
    May the force be with you.

Yesterday I found a persons credit card. I looked up the name in the phone book, called the person, and it was the person. I left it in the cash drawer at the pizza place I work at. Then today I got a call from the owners of the pizza ria saying the lady had picked up her card, and had left an envelope in the drawer for me. I picked it up, brought it home and inside was a thank you card, and two $20 bills.

Now that was a surprise!!!!!!!

Where is Tycho?
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    Yesterday I found a persons credit card. I looked up the name in the phone book, called the person, and it was the person. I left it in the cash drawer at the pizza place I work at. Then today I got a call from the owners of the pizza ria saying the lady had picked up her card, and had left an envelope in the drawer for me. I picked it up, brought it home and inside was a thank you card, and two $20 bills.

Now that was a surprise!!!!!!!

Where is Tycho?
    I still wanna be adopted by Barry!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    That's pretty awesome Barry. It just shows that doing good things pays off. If you had kept the card and tried to use it you wouln't have gotten $40 use out of it before you were in prison.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Hey, Slick! The word of the day is DEUCE!