Page 666 of 867 FirstFirst ... 166566616656662663664665666667668669670676716766 ... LastLast
Results 6,651 to 6,660 of 8662

Thread: New Contest!

In the wonderful store called Wal-Mart, where I work, our store is getting completely remodeled. The last three weeks I have had to watch the back door to make sure nobodys taking any merchandise out with them. So yesterday, the brilliant management team decides that in addition to watching the back door, I should also build furniture displays. I was kneeling on a this layer of cardboard, and my back hurts as well as my knees. It's been very hard to get up off the couch.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

you were supposed to be building the displays for the store, i would guess; not taking them home with you.

My league will be meeting in another three hours for our fantasy football draft. Which kicker should I draft in round 1?
    "That's what Sheev said."

scott norwood, he's so good in the clutch situations.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Jax View Post
    you were supposed to be building the displays for the store, i would guess; not taking them home with you.
    I did build them for the store, I just thought it was weird being outside in the back in a section of the lot, building furniture for display. At least I got a little O.T. yesterday!

BTW we are on page 666, this should be a sign!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

not much happening after the college football post.

Due to this thread being where it is, teams that should've won this weekend:

Duke Blue DEVILS
    Wake Forest DEMON Deacons
    Notre Dame FIGHTING Irish
    Texas LongHORNS
    Tampa Bay DEVIL Rays (yeah, I know they changed it... but the devil owns their souls for that )
    Chicago FIRE (but the Gary BRIMSTONE never did very well )
    "That's what Sheev said."

You forget the UVA cavaliers. There's no excuse for losing to William and Mary. I wish Navy could have pulled off the upset as well.

I wish the VT game had ended differently, but it was a great game. I'm glad the Hokies made it as close as they did against a great SEC team.