Page 68 of 867 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118168568 ... LastLast

Thread: New Contest!

I am Hen-ery the eighth I am
    Hen-ery the eighth I am I am
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

star bellied sneetches rule

I want you

For the Kiss Army
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    Presented in Widescreen High Definition 1080p!

Would you, could you on a train?
    Would you, could you on a plane?
    not on a train, not on a plane.
    not on a boat, not with a goat.
    I do not like green eggs and ham,
    I do not like them Sam I Am.
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

A horse is a horse....

...of course of course...

Ok, why are we watching this on SPIKE, when we could pop the dvd in and see it commercial free?
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Quote Originally Posted by obi-dad View Post
    Ok, why are we watching this on SPIKE, when we could pop the dvd in and see it commercial free?

That's what I though when I read that post earlier.

i dont think i've ever watched my original version dvds of ANH, ESB & ROTJ since I've bought them... I know I put them in and skimmed to see the differences (at least the big changes that I could remember). Now, I'm trying to remember what changed in ESB. oh yeah... bespbin (like changes for Mos Eisley becoming larger when the landspeeder came into town). something with the wampa scene.... anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Kal-El View Post
    That's what I though when I read that post earlier.
    of course, I'm watching too. I watched last night when ANH was on and didn't even think of putting the dvd in.