Page 69 of 867 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119169569 ... LastLast

Thread: New Contest!

i don't like all the windows in bespin. i liked it all closed in. a city floating amongst the clouds in my opinion should be closed in (claustrophobic like) to keep people from falling off

that's one of the changes I don't really mind. I would think you would like a nice view if you were up there. Now when he changed the scene where Lando brings Han & Leia to the table with Vader, where Han shot first and now Vader shoots first... that was just too far!
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

next time Hasbro makes Lobot, they should make him with flashing LED lights in his reverse visor thing. or is that a mp3 headphone set?
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Quote Originally Posted by obi-dad View Post
    next time Hasbro makes Lobot, they should make him with flashing LED lights in his reverse visor thing. or is that a mp3 headphone set?
    he's just seen too many episodes of ST:TNG and thinks he's levar burton

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Jax View Post
    i don't like all the windows in bespin. i liked it all closed in. a city floating amongst the clouds in my opinion should be closed in (claustrophobic like) to keep people from falling off
    At CIV, Irvin Kershner responded to a question by saying that he gave his OK to the special edition changes, and that he had always wanted to open up Bespin a little more but didn't at the time, so he said that was a nice surprise for him from George.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Vader: What are you trying to tell me? That I can dodge blaster shots?

Palpatine: No, Vader. I'm trying to tell you that when you're ready, you won't have to.

Do you feel lucky, punk?
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    At CIV, Irvin Kershner responded to a question by saying that he gave his OK to the special edition changes, and that he had always wanted to open up Bespin a little more but didn't at the time, so he said that was a nice surprise for him from George.
    Gave his ok or his support? Like Lucas needed anyone's ok....

You know, if you own a blu-ray player with upscaling or a dvd player with upscaling and Star Wars on DVD you can watch it in near HD quality.
    May the force be with you.

ok, when they knock the carbonite block over, would't you think it would be just possible that some part within Han's body, bones, organs, vessels, something could crack/break? i've always wondered about that, but never asked anyone what they thought.