Page 70 of 867 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120170570 ... LastLast

Thread: New Contest!

Doing "The Robot"......
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I just dropped in to say goodnight, I have to work in the morning. Bummer
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

we'll keep it going until then for you... do you have a job that you can play on the pc during the day?
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

No I assemble bikes, I got this cheap piece of crap radio that I get to listen to.

But thanks for asking, that makes me the last poster until the next poster posts

Quote Originally Posted by obi-dad View Post
    i dont think i've ever watched my original version dvds of ANH, ESB & ROTJ since I've bought them... I know I put them in and skimmed to see the differences (at least the big changes that I could remember). Now, I'm trying to remember what changed in ESB. oh yeah... bespbin (like changes for Mos Eisley becoming larger when the landspeeder came into town). something with the wampa scene.... anything else?
    They got rid of the transparent Snowspeeder problems, added an extra shot of the Slave 1 pursuing the Falcon, and added in the whole sequence with Vader getting into his shuttle at the end.

Wow Titans lose and the Cardinals win. Just like me!

Okay, who's on top, or bottom, as the case may be?
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Jax View Post
    i don't like all the windows in bespin. i liked it all closed in. a city floating amongst the clouds in my opinion should be closed in (claustrophobic like) to keep people from falling off
    From what I've read, that was done as sort of a surprise for Irvin Kershner, since he always complained that the Bespin set looked claustrophobic and cheap.

I think it's one of the best SE changes and one of the main reasons that I actually prefer the SE version of ESB to the original. Lando talks about the place like it's beautiful; but how can a place be considered beautiful if it's just windowless white corridors?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    At CIV, Irvin Kershner responded to a question by saying that he gave his OK to the special edition changes, and that he had always wanted to open up Bespin a little more but didn't at the time, so he said that was a nice surprise for him from George.
    Yeah, that too.