Page 716 of 867 FirstFirst ... 216616666706712713714715716717718719720726766816 ... LastLast
Results 7,151 to 7,160 of 8662

Thread: New Contest!

when you can't even remember what gender you are, you know the memory is really going.

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    Shoot, I missed page 711, and the reason I was looking so forward to page 711 is I worked at a 7-Eleven, and I was going to post a picture of me working at a 7-11 if I can find it.

I found it, I found it, here is a picture of me in my days working at a 7-Eleven. This had to be abvout 16 years or so ago.
    I made all the Slurpee and Roller Dog jokes I could!!! I tried.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    The other day, I accidentally walked into the women's restroom at Wal*Mart.
    Accidentally walking in is forgivable. The fact that you stayed until your "business" was concluded is kind of creepy.

There's a Slicker's mom joke someplace here, but I can't quite think of one.
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by pbarnard View Post
    There's a Slicker's mom joke someplace here, but I can't quite think of one.
    It involves former senator Larry Craig not BCJ

Thanks, it bothered me for more than 3.2 seconds.

Why is it that Slicker's mom jokes never get old?! That old hag is a living legend!...in more ways than one...
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

*shrugs* I had momentary confusion, Larry Craig jokes for bathroom stall situations, that's all.

I'm confused, too. Isn't Larry Craig writing a book with something to do with plumbing fixtures, Riverdance, and Morse Code with just a bit of Emily Post thrown in?
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    Why is it that Slicker's mom jokes never get old?! That old hag is a living legend!...in more ways than one...
    They got old a long time ago. We're just not imaginative enough to come up with something else.