Page 756 of 867 FirstFirst ... 256656706746752753754755756757758759760766806856 ... LastLast
Results 7,551 to 7,560 of 8662

Thread: New Contest!

Quote Originally Posted by pbarnard View Post
    Not really that special. It's Taco Bell...but locally lost 2 here due to flooding that aren't coming back.
    Two Taco Bells gone? We've had a couple close here over the years, but I think it may have to do with location perhaps, and 2 were torn down and rebuilt in a newer updated design, one of them had a Long John's added. I still like the black jack taco, perhaps I will have one for lunch. I forgot about the free one on Halloween.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I couldn't even tell you where our Taco Bells are around here...there are so many good Tex Mex resturants in this town, Taco Bell is irrelevant...
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

i'm drawing ever nearer to the lunchtime hour, Taco Bell, I hear your tacos ringing!

Good news hearing Taco Bell is failing. They were responsible for putting Mrs. TI7 in intensive care for four days. No kidding!! E. coli food poisoning.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I ate one of the Chicken soft tacos once, and got very sick afterwards, but didn't go to the hospital.

I have only been back once since they discontinued the Zesty chicken bowl. I got the chicken taco salad and it was horrible.

I'm a large fan of the cheesy gordita crunches...as are the other Michigan boys...
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Qui-Long Gone View Post
    I couldn't even tell you where our Taco Bells are around here...there are so many good Tex Mex resturants in this town, Taco Bell is irrelevant...

I'm with QLG: with so many Mexican or TexMex restaurants in in TX, NM, AZ, CA, who needs TB? (BTW: the father-in-law of one of my work colleague's owns the premiere TexMex place here in town. Really good stuff!)
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

i find that i can only hold taco bell in for about 2 hours, then it wants out in a bad way

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    I'm with QLG: with so many Mexican or TexMex restaurants in in TX, NM, AZ, CA, who needs TB?
    Well, our local Disease Innoculation company wants people with TB to stay in business.

or...

Well, most of the teams in the NFC South want TB to stay, so they can pick up easy wins.

or...

NBC sure could use someone like TB to return as their news anchor.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega