Page 762 of 867 FirstFirst ... 262662712752758759760761762763764765766772812862 ... LastLast
Results 7,611 to 7,620 of 8662

Thread: New Contest!

Quote Originally Posted by pbarnard View Post
    How does your people handle meth labs? Nothing like hillbilly chemists. Should charge them both under EPA and DEA laws I think.
    Pretty close. We have a multi-agency task force at our facility with Feds, State, and local resources (read into that what you will). Depending on how big the lab is will determine who prosecutes. Also, this ain't hillbilly chemists for the most part, this is Mexican drug cartels hiring poor schmucks to cook meth here in the US in unbelievable conditions and locations.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    So do you charge them with assault with a deadly canine?
    Close. They are charged with assault on a peace office, a felony. Guns, knives, vicious dogs, spears, arrows...it all counts.

Animal cruelty. Dogs are pets, not bullet proof vests.
    I agree. The dog is only trying to make its master happy as it was trained. We don't take any joy in this but the officer has a right to protect himself. We were all horrified on this one as we were thinking, "What if it were a salesman or Girl Scout coming to the door?". There were no windows or peep holes to see who was there....they just launched the dog.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I got nervous when I saw SS had a post here...
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I got nervous when I saw SS had a post here...
    So did Darth Jax win?

No, it almost was me, since I was the post before but it would've been Jax. Tar...feathers...ready.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by SirSteve View Post
    I'd like to end this contest one day....
    Which day (and about what time) would that be?

The eight Tuesday after the first Monday of the fifteenth month of the year 14 hours before noon, but 3 and a half hours after midnight the week before last.
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

The eight Tuesday after the first Monday of the fifteenth month of the year 14 hours before noon, but 3 and a half hours after midnight the week before last.
    That was last week.

Quote Originally Posted by SirSteve View Post
    I'd like to end this contest one day....
    He's such a tease!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    That was last week.
    Or was it?

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    He's such a tease!
    Or a sadist who hasn't inflicted enough to satisfy our masochistic cravings

THANK YOU SIR MAY I HAVE ANOTHER?!?!?!?

how can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?