Page 763 of 867 FirstFirst ... 263663713753759760761762763764765766767773813863 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,630 of 8662

Thread: New Contest!

Quote Originally Posted by SirSteve View Post
    I'd like to end this contest one day....
    I dont think this is a contest, I think its a lab experiment and Steve is the Mad Scientist.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by scruffziller View Post
    I dont think this is a contest, I think its a lab experiment and Steve is the Mad Scientist.
    better to be the mad scientist than the rat stuck in the maze, or the igor assisting him.

Did someone say "mad scientist"? ( I am mad, but I ain't eactly a scientist)

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/hE4GV5c5cbSps2xY

Featuring me, my son, and my 3 step kids!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I got to spend my shift tonight in da hood wid da homies. I was dispatched to work and armed robbery. After that, I was asked to fingerprint some things some of our other clients weren't supposed to have based on the conditions of their probation (OOOO! The judge isn't going to be happy...) a couple of streets over when who should show up but our suspects from our robbery. I can't make this stuff up, folks. You all know that Darwin is right. How they couldn't see twelve armed individuals in uniform (deputies and probation officers) is beyond me. Well....sort of.

It's amazing how complaint people can be when they have a Glock screwed into their left ear!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    I got to spend my shift tonight in da hood wid da homies. I was dispatched to work and armed robbery. After that, I was asked to fingerprint some things some of our other clients weren't supposed to have based on the conditions of their probation (OOOO! The judge isn't going to be happy...) a couple of streets over when who should show up but our suspects from our robbery. I can't make this stuff up, folks. You all know that Darwin is right. How they couldn't see twelve armed individuals in uniform (deputies and probation officers) is beyond me. Well....sort of.

It's amazing how complaint people can be when they have a Glock screwed into their left ear!
    Awesome! Stupid people do stupid things.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Life is like a pair of boxers made of chocolate...
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

just watch out for the boxers full of chocolate. it may not be chocolate

Some People really irritate me
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Slick's mom again?
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!