Page 765 of 867 FirstFirst ... 265665715755761762763764765766767768769775815865 ... LastLast
Results 7,641 to 7,650 of 8662

Thread: New Contest!

I wish I were an Oscar Mayer Weiner
    That is what I truly wish to be
    cause if i were a oscar mayer weiner
    everyone would be in love
    oh everyone would be in love
    everyone would be in love with me

Winner, winner. Chicken dinner. [is that the prize here, SS?]
    "That's what Sheev said."

No, the prize is a spanking...and not from Shakira either.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

the prize is 30 cokerewards points in the form of 10 bottlecaps Steve hadn't gotten around to recycling yet.

Well that's nice...I'm saving up for some skullcandy ear buds. I'm 130 points short.
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

I just got a telescope and a set of binoculars from them so I've wiped my points hoard out.

I've gotten a lunch kit, when mine was falling apart, photobooks to give to the inlaws for their birthdays and to take back home to China, older pair of headphones, t-shirt, and usually I don't drink coke products that often. I just collect the caps and bottle from around the department. With Iowa's 5cent deposits, when you go redeem that at the grocery store that's like getting your water refills and bread for free once a month.

I have a huge bag of crushed aluminum cans I haven't recycled yet, want me to send them to you? You might get a case of diapers out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    I have a huge bag of crushed aluminum cans I haven't recycled yet, want me to send them to you? You might get a case of diapers out of it.
    If he's using a maching then he'd be SOL with yer crushed cans. Heck, even if you have a slight nick in the UPC you have trouble getting the damn machines to read it.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Yep, using a machine to count them. Plus, even in the pre-machine days, you couldn't redeem any crushed cans.