Page 768 of 867 FirstFirst ... 268668718758764765766767768769770771772778818 ... LastLast
Results 7,671 to 7,680 of 8662

Thread: New Contest!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post

Thankfully I don't get sea sick in the least but moving rhythmically like that just makes me wanna crawl into bed.
    That's where one of those friends with benefits PB was talking about would come in handy.

Don't ask don't tell

Slick, are there any Battleship games on board? How many "newbie" sailors have been beaten senseless or thrown overboard by saying "you sunk my battleship" before?
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Under the Dome is a HUGE *** book.....and really good so far!
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I'm tired and I want to go to bed.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Slick, are there any Battleship games on board? How many "newbie" sailors have been beaten senseless or thrown overboard by saying "you sunk my battleship" before?
    probably fewer than those that take up the chorus of the Village People classic 'In the Navy"

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    I'm tired and I want to go to bed.
    Me too. I just got home a little while ago from working overtime on another homicide (it was very close to being a twofer). I need to decompress a bit first, though.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Actually they do have copies of Battleship on board! The only time I wanna throw 'em overboard is when the new guys just sit around or when they try to tell me how the Navy is.

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Me too. I just got home a little while ago from working overtime on another homicide (it was very close to being a twofer). I need to decompress a bit first, though.
    Does working something like that make it tough to sleep? Do you have pictures of what you see running through your mind or are you desensitized from working on it for so long?
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I'm tired, and I just woke up. Wait, I have a doctor's appointment too. Grrr. Wednesday, sucks almost as bad as Monday but is more insidious because it gives hope of the weekend...
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

It's not a holiday unless there's a meal or presents associated with it.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)