Page 770 of 867 FirstFirst ... 270670720760766767768769770771772773774780820 ... LastLast
Results 7,691 to 7,700 of 8662

Thread: New Contest!

If you have a very small child-infant/preganant woman at the time it is very (deadly) serious, since they seem to be hit the worst. People 30 and younger seem to have no immunity, so they're just getting hit harder, while people over 30 seem to have an immunity. It isn't that virulent, so that's a good thing for the 5-30 crowd, so after a week they're fine. It is news worthy because it was infecting people not in flu season, in a group not normally hit, and is so wide spread. Pandemic/epidemics don't have to be lethal to be a strain on the public health/general population system.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

I know smoeone (who's far from a contender in any intelligence contests) who is making a big point of refusing the vaccine, which she seems to think is mandatory. I have no clue why. She's got a small kid who seems to be a bit behind developmentally, probably because he's been parked in front of the TV since the minute he was born, and she's pregnant (after being told following the serious, life-threatening complications from her pregnancy that she should never, ever, ever, ever try to have another kid, but went around to various doctors, not telling them her medical history, until someone told her it'd be okay). I feel really, really sorry for that family. There are complications and risks with any vaccine, but, in her case, she'd be much better with it. Unfortunately, she's about as bright as a bulb that burned out two weeks ago, and is completely un-convincable once she's decided on anything, no matter how ludicrous.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Evolution after explaining the Red Queen hypothesis as changing and adapting to the new situation as those who are least able to keep up. i.e. Don't be the slowest guy at the Running of the Bulls...
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by pbarnard View Post
    L or D isomer?
    Neither. Chemical X.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Well, I would've sent you tryptophan...see, not a controlled or even hazardous substance.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I know smoeone (who's far from a contender in any intelligence contests) who is making a big point of refusing the vaccine, which she seems to think is mandatory. I have no clue why. She's got a small kid who seems to be a bit behind developmentally, probably because he's been parked in front of the TV since the minute he was born, and she's pregnant (after being told following the serious, life-threatening complications from her pregnancy that she should never, ever, ever, ever try to have another kid, but went around to various doctors, not telling them her medical history, until someone told her it'd be okay). I feel really, really sorry for that family. There are complications and risks with any vaccine, but, in her case, she'd be much better with it. Unfortunately, she's about as bright as a bulb that burned out two weeks ago, and is completely un-convincable once she's decided on anything, no matter how ludicrous.
    Dude, I think I dated her...

You don't date Slicker's mom, you may leave some $$$ on the dresser...but it's not a date, unless you're talking to the cops.

Quote Originally Posted by pbarnard View Post
    You don't date Slicker's mom, you may leave some $$$ on the dresser...
    funniest thing i've heard all day

but why would you? No one else has in a long long long time.

hit the bottle of nyquil, now it's time for bed