Page 806 of 867 FirstFirst ... 306706756796802803804805806807808809810816856 ... LastLast
Results 8,051 to 8,060 of 8662

Thread: New Contest!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    I read in our local paper this morning that country singer Carrie Underwood is engaged to Ottawa Senators hockey player Mike Fisher.

If they indeed to through with it, her married name will be Carrie Fisher.
    I think she would keep the "Underwood" name, as it's what has brought her fame, that and a wonderful singing talent, oh, and she's kinda cute. Plus, I think once your rich, you just do that, keep your maiden name in the event that a wedding breaks out, that is.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

What about "Fisher-Underwood"? It could be a punchline to a lame (read: Bad Joke) joke: "Hey, Carrie. Where's them fishies you's a-said we's a-gonna find on this here dock?"
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

This pice of carp is still going?
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Just like Rick would say, "never gonna give you* up."

* = "New Contest!" thread.

I'm still looking for you guys coming after me with sticks and gunny sacks...paranoid dillusions of winners!!!
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

No, no. This is a more civilized time. We'll send you emails with emoticons with sticks and torches.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    No, no. This is a more civilized time. We'll send you emails with emoticons with sticks and torches.
    Well as long as it's not lottery winnings from Africa, relatives from Tanzania, Ukranian women looking for marriage, etc, what's a little more spam amongst friends?
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by pbarnard View Post
    Well as long as it's not lottery winnings from Africa, relatives from Tanzania, Ukranian women looking for marriage, etc, what's a little more spam amongst friends?
    if not for spam, there'd be no reason for snopes.

I have been waiting to buy that can in the dry meats section of the grocery store and have it filled with paper copies of unsolicited emails instead.

it's celebrated in hawaii. lust for spam must be what they mean when they talk about island fever.