Page 807 of 867 FirstFirst ... 307707757797803804805806807808809810811817857 ... LastLast
Results 8,061 to 8,070 of 8662

Thread: New Contest!

The key is there to open the can. The can is there to hold in the Spam!!!

SPAM!!! Ham and Pork...Think about nutrition and wonder what's inside it now.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

That would totally make a great parody song! How 'bout we call it... "Stand." It could be about Steven King book series, or that active dream state with rapid eye movement.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

apparently we all really did want that prize, cuz now this thread is a ghosttown

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Jax View Post
    apparently we all really did want that prize, cuz now this thread is a ghosttown
    Sorry, I've been busy with the holidays. I'll be wasting a lot of time and server space in here in the coming months.

What a wonderful, lazy day in my household so far!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

i hear that. haven't done anything today and with the exception of going out to watch sherlock holmes, have nothing planned for the whole weekend.

I worked outside most of the day. The snow we got christmas evening is pretty much gone so I thought it'd be a good time to take down my parent's outdoor christmas decorations and move them into the garage to dry out. Probably be able to box and put everything back into the attic Sunday. Snow's gone, but it's colder than Hoth out there

This just in from Pasadena:

It's Bel-Cam Jos vs. Ando!

[edit] Update: BCJ wins! Sorry Ando!

Quote Originally Posted by morpheus282 View Post
    So... What was the prize?
    Winning the Rose Bowl. (Or, rather, the team they supported. I'm in the losing column with Ando).