Page 814 of 867 FirstFirst ... 314714764804810811812813814815816817818824864 ... LastLast
Results 8,131 to 8,140 of 8662

Thread: New Contest!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Jax View Post
    it takes a license to drive or get married. but any idiot can be a parent.
    And that's utterly sad. At birth everyone should have there parts tied up and only when you become a COMPETENT adult should they be put back in working order.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Jax View Post
    it takes a license to drive or get married. but any idiot can be a parent.
    And yet there are still a lot of really bad drivers out there, what does that say about a majority of parents?

By the way Slick, due mainly to your old avatar I checked out Phineas and Ferb and now I can't get enough of it.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    And yet there are still a lot of really bad drivers out there, what does that say about a majority of parents?
    That states/local governments are the problem since they set the rules on who can and can't get licenses?
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Speaking of driving, I'm going to go to the Formula one race in Montreal in June with my Dad and brother. It should be a great trip. The only place I've ever been to in Canada is Vancouver so I'm really looking forward to it.

I like downtown Toronto. Had a pleasant tourist expierence at Niagra Falls. The drive between cities though is a killer. Didn't make it out of Ontario though.
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by pbarnard View Post
    I like downtown Toronto. Had a pleasant tourist expierence at Niagra Falls. The drive between cities though is a killer. Didn't make it out of Ontario though.
    So near and yet so far: a chance to visit the Mabudome, mabudonicus, and Elf.....gone!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I agree with TI7 you DEFINITELY should've visited Mabs. You probably could've seen Specialman in person!

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    By the way Slick, due mainly to your old avatar I checked out Phineas and Ferb and now I can't get enough of it.
    That's friggin' awesome! I'm sure Cappy and RB will be proud to hear that as well. It's supposedly a kids show but it's got some very grown up (yet VERY PG) jokes.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

you'll have to pass on the word slick, since they rarely visit us here at SSG anymores.

I didn't have time to set things up. The trip was precipitated (pun intended) by the floods 2 years ago. We were getting paid to go on vacation while they shored things up and cleaned up (a little). So off we went, and plus looking at the border crossing saying our business was escaping the floods, the Canadians asked if we wanted refugee status in our 2 question interview. (No guns, no animals).

I didn't have time to set things up. The trip was precipitated (pun intended) by the floods 2 years ago. We were getting paid to go on vacation while they shored things up and cleaned up (a little). So off we went, and plus looking at the border crossing saying our business was escaping the floods, the Canadians asked if we wanted refugee status in our 2 question interview. (No guns, no animals).
    Did you say, yes to the refugee question? You might have a gotten free room, food, and the best medical care on the continent.