Page 821 of 867 FirstFirst ... 321721771811817818819820821822823824825831 ... LastLast
Results 8,201 to 8,210 of 8662

Thread: New Contest!

That's a shame. Why can't she have some fun too?
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

So my wife informed me last night that "Enter Sandman" is apparently NOT an appropriate lullaby for our son.

Mine doesn't care what is played, just as long as it doesn't start or stop while he's sleeping. AHHHHHHhhhh, infant sensory perception.
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    So my wife informed me last night that "Enter Sandman" is apparently NOT an appropriate lullaby for our son.
    My wife feels the same way about Grateful Dead songs. Not because they're inappropriate, just because she doesn't like them.

The cheese stand's alone.

Using that punctuation mark changes the meaning a bit.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

What is the rule for when to use an apostophe to indicate possession? Should it go after the s or before or do you even need it?

Which is correct: A. Matt's cheese stinks.
    B. Matts' cheese stinks.
    C. Matts cheese stinks.
    D. Cheese only stinks after it has been cut.

They made me give back my 7th grade english book at the end of the year or I'd look it up for myself.

Possesion is 9/10's of the law or whatever the court finally says provided it wasn't bought by a corporation...

Wait, the corporations now have indvidual rights? I might have to make a trip into the pit.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    i got my nephew a cd of metallica lullabies when he was born. he loved the cd.

Quote Originally Posted by pbarnard View Post
    Possesion is 9/10's of the law or whatever the court finally says provided it wasn't bought by a corporation...

Wait, the corporations now have indvidual rights? I might have to make a trip into the pit.
    to keep from delving into the realm of the pit, consider the following as rhetorical - does that give advertising protected status from the first amendment as "free speech"

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Jax View Post
    to keep from delving into the realm of the pit, consider the following as rhetorical - does that give advertising protected status from the first amendment as "free speech"
    That is what I fear under unintended consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by pbarnard View Post
    That is what I fear under unintended consequences.
    so anyway, about that cheese...