Page 826 of 867 FirstFirst ... 326726776816822823824825826827828829830836 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,260 of 8662

Thread: New Contest!

So I'm in Las Vegas. It's not a big deal or anything. Just thought I'd let you know.

I actually want this Vegas thing to be over so I can go back to Michigan and see everyone including Cappy. (well, not so much him as the babies. But don't tell him.)
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

we won't and since he only makes a token appearance round these parts every couple of months, chances are he won't read your post. although, he probably already know why you would come to visit.

Where was Beast this past weekend?
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    So I'm in Las Vegas. It's not a big deal or anything. Just thought I'd let you know.
    Wow! Five hour drive away from me; seven from the LA-ites! So near, yet so far!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    And yet too close

Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    I know. If RII was around I'd like to chill with him.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Four hours for me, but I can't make it up there this weekend. Once again, your visits to the area have coincided with bad travel days for me. You need to try harder.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Man, I fail at most everything.

Last night I went to "LOVE" the Cirque du Soleil show. It was amazing. I really can't even put it into words. And to top it all off I got my picture taken next to one of Paul McCartney's guitars that was signed by all four of The Beatles.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I feel a turtlehead coming soon.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!