Page 827 of 867 FirstFirst ... 327727777817823824825826827828829830831837 ... LastLast
Results 8,261 to 8,270 of 8662

Thread: New Contest!

Hot water burn baby!
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

In Bizarro World, the cantina scene plays out a little differently:
    He likes you. I like you too. You'd better watch yourself--you're a wanted man. I've been in prison on twelve systems!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Or Bizarro world for Palpy v. Luke:

"I am so sorry that this station will be fully operational by the time your friends arrive. We should warn them."
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

In Bizarro world, there's no Slicker. His mom is the Mother Superior of a Convent.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Congrats to the New Orleans Saints!!!
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    Congrats to the New Orleans Saints!!!
    As an honorary New Orleanean (spent my senior year of high school there), I agree! Go Saints! I bet the French Quarter will register on the Richter Scale tonight!

I wonder who Archie Manning was really rooting for?
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

mardi gras partying starts a little early in NOLA this year

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    As an honorary New Orleanean (spent my senior year of high school there), I agree! Go Saints! I bet the French Quarter will register on the Richter Scale tonight!

I wonder who Archie Manning was really rooting for?
    You spent your senior year in the big easy? That was probably back when the drinking age was 18 too. I would've never graduated. I have even more respect for you now.

Trying to offer/close on a house without renewing your apartment lease for a year is a pain, given the owners of said house want to stay 4 days past when you have to vacate the apartment.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    You spent your senior year in the big easy? That was probably back when the drinking age was 18 too. I would've never graduated. I have even more respect for you now.
    The drinking age was 18 but it wasn't a big deal to the kids. Most locals grew up with the French culture where a little watered-down snort of wine at dinner was the norm. (Even my folks allowed that in our house even before we moved there). There was no excessive under-aged drinking that I remembered, either. Alcohol was pretty much demystified for us.

We used to go to the French Quarter to watch tourist stagger around and be idiots. They were a good source of entertainment.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!