Page 854 of 867 FirstFirst ... 354754804844850851852853854855856857858864 ... LastLast
Results 8,531 to 8,540 of 8662

Thread: New Contest!

new product should be showing up soon. no more empty pegs at target.

Being back from vacation and at work stinks.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I agree. I just finished my first week back from vacation, too.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Wal-Mart has screwed up my vacation time. I usually take it in 1 or 2 days at a time, so they just keep me sceduled 5 days, and give me the days I ask off, but as paid days. So in a 7 day work week, I ask for 2 days off for example, they put on the schedule those 2 days as vacation, and I get paid for those days, but the rest of the week, where I should only be scheduled three other days, I get scheduled for all 5, so I get paid for 7 days. *sigh* And it's been that way the last 4 years. I only have 2 vacation days left until March.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

A few years ago, the president was hosting a musical benefit for the arts at the Kennedy Center in Washington, DC. Unfortunately, his Secret Service attachment all had some bad sushi and got serious food poisoning. "Oh no," said the president, "without my retinue of highly-trained Secret Service bodyguards, we'll have to cancel the show. If I don't have my entourage in their imposing suits, some terrorist might try to shoot me."

"Never fear, Mr. President," said one of the scheduled performers. "You can come onstage with me. My beard repels bullets."

Needless to say, that performer was Michael McDonald, and the president had the most fun of his life singing backup on "What a Fool Believes."
    Last edited by El Chuxter; 08-04-2010 at 11:31 PM.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

My desire, or need, to collect everything has been and continues to wane... I saw on RS that they are going to have the Lt Renz mini bust at CV for $10. My immediate reaction was to think and ask someone to pick one up for me ($10! Gotta have it!!). My very next thought: Why? Don't need it, don't really want it.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

I just hope they finally sell them all so it isn't the first thing I see every time I go to their website.

I felt the same way yesterday Doc.....saw the Vintage line at TRU in Times Square....and as much as I would love to see them hanging in my house....why do I need to spend more money on plenty of figures I already have? The only things I would see the need to get is the AT-AT and the BMF because I don't have them.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I've been collecting the GG mini busts too, but have been more picky about what I get. I kinda just like the trooper's, BH's and Sith. Also thinking about trimming an order or 2 from my sideshow pre-orders.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Wheeeeee! A 14 hour shift yesterday!

¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!