Page 859 of 867 FirstFirst ... 359759809849855856857858859860861862863 ... LastLast
Results 8,581 to 8,590 of 8662

Thread: New Contest!

Did anyone win yet?
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    Did anyone win yet?
    I heard the prize is in the basement of the Alamo.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    Was that you with the Sheriffs jacket on?
    Yep. That's me!

Thanks for the article. I will be forwarding this to my colleagues as a reminder. My unit is unarmed. In theory, we're supposed to always have a deputy "babysitting" us at a crime scene but many, many times we're left alone to complete our duties. I've been in more situations than I care to admit to where things have gone sideways which have resulted in some hand-to-hand "excitement". My family and I have a ritual when I leave the house involving the fact that I should come home safely after my shift. Luckily, it's been working so far!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

It's a damn shame that they kill officers of the law, firefighters, etc. Kill themselves all they want but why harm those that try to help?
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    It's a damn shame that they kill officers of the law, firefighters, etc. Kill themselves all they want but why harm those that try to help?
    A retired (deputy) buddy of mine posted a tribute on Facebook a couple of days ago putting the photos of twenty-five law enforcement officers we've lost in the past twenty-five years (yep, one a year) in my area. I've always considered my work "fighting the domestic wars". We suffer casualties just like the military (just not in the big numbers). There's no guaranteed we'll come back to our families after our shift. Ever wonder why cops, firefighters, paramedics have attitudes when the public slams them? Walk a mile in my shoes before you open your pie hole!

Ocean Breeze Soap: For People Who Don't Want to Stink
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Going to the Wizards Celtics game Saturday with my brother. He scored seats right behind the Celtics bench so I'm pretty stoked. (Even though I've been a Lakers fan since I was 11 and he's a big Wizards fan.) I just hope I'm not right behind Shaq because I won't be able to see anything.

What could be more fun than driving home, going around a corner only to find the guy you were following is now upside down? Why do these things have to happen when I'm not on duty?

He's fine (amazing how limber the body is when you're had a few).

Moment of irony for the day: J.C. Penny's sells their Arizona brand "skinny" jeans in a size 40 waist.

Same old contest... newly designed layout for the forums.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**