Page 861 of 867 FirstFirst ... 361761811851857858859860861862863864865 ... LastLast
Results 8,601 to 8,610 of 8662

Thread: New Contest!

Hey, why don't we change this thread to discuss in full detail while the 2010-11 NBA season goes on? All the exciting action, milestones reached, division races and records, the intrigue over who'll win various playoff series, the- [whisper, whisper]

Oh. The Mavs won it all. Yay?

Carry on, "New Thread"-ers.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

I wonder how many active members we still have here.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Well....there's you and I.....
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I'm not active...
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I'm not active...
    American idle?

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    American idle?
    Your go wing two hall, e-, wood dog!

Death sucks.

One of my dogs unexpectedly passed away Thursday morning.

Sorry to hear that, TI. Was this the one who had the eye issues?

Thanks, BCJ.

No, this was my son's dog, Dixie (but we all claimed her as our own). She evidently succumbed to some sort of heart problem. Rather a shock as it was completely sudden.

Pepper, my one-eyed wonder is doing fine, except a little bewildered with the loss of Dixie. She wanders around the house and yard as if to look for her. Strange yet poignant. Our other doxie, Lacey, is a bit depressed as well. She knows something is different, too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photos_1104.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	65.9 KB 
ID:	25226  

This site used to have so much LIFE.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!