Page 92 of 867 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142192592 ... LastLast

Thread: New Contest!

Hi everybody
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Good Morning KH and the rest of my fellow SSGers! I have to go warm up my car, then head off to the wonderful world of assembly!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Good morning kh, bf & you bums that are either still in bed or think you have something more important to do than post in this thread first thing you do.
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

Quote Originally Posted by obi-dad View Post
    Good morning kh, bf & you bums that are either still in bed or think you have something more important to do than post in this thread first thing you do.
    Are you okay?! It looks like you actually slept for like 6 1/2 hours. Just making sure you didn't sleep in because you have a cold.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

No, I'm not the one that has a cold... was that bobafrett? But, I think I did get a good 6 hours sleep. Might have to go to bed earlier 2nite to get back in my 6:30-3:30 flow. Last week I covered for a coworker that worked 9-6... nice sleeping in, but come 3:30, time seemed to stop. On Friday, I offered to start a new shift: 9am-3:30pm, but my boss didn't think I was serious. I would do it and they wouldn't even have to pay me extra to test out this new shift... I even offered to cut 5-10 minutes off my lunch.
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

I despise having to wake up early but that's life.

It's coming up on 11pm for me right now (on the 12th) and I'm still working even though I have to wake up at 5am for watch.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    It's coming up on 11pm for me right now (on the 12th) and I'm still working even though I have to wake up at 5am for watch.
    11pm? wow... some kind of time warp.... what stocks made major jumps today? I'll buy (market opens in 30 minutes) and split the profits with you!

Quote Originally Posted by obi-dad View Post
    11pm? wow... some kind of time warp.... what stocks made major jumps today? I'll buy (market opens in 30 minutes) and split the profits with you!
    Yeppers. I'm over in Japan. I think I'll keep the movers and the shakers to myself so you can be as surprised as me!

I did however predict last years Super Bowl with my future powers.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I got 6 hrs sleep also, then woke up and took a huge dump.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Japan? sweet! I've only ever made it to GB & France (but only for 2 weeks) Well, I also made it to Mexico and Canada (but it was just the Canadian side of Niagra Falls, so I can't really count that).