Page 95 of 867 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145195595 ... LastLast

Thread: New Contest!

just to update everyone on the current status of the game, I'm winning.
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

I tried watching Pushing Daises, didn't care for it. Same with Seinfeld. They just aren't my thing.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Oh, really? Are you now?
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Malakite View Post
    I tried watching Pushing Daises, didn't care for it. Same with Seinfeld. They just aren't my thing.
    Yeah, cos they don't feature teenagers in colored outfits punching guys in gray suits nor do they have giant robots fighting each other.

Duh.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    Yeah, cos they don't feature teenagers in colored outfits punching guys in gray suits nor do they have giant robots fighting each other.

Duh.
    If that were the case I wouldn't like many more of the shows that I do (LOST, Jericho, Prison Break, Heroes, Boston Legal, Arrested Development, Terminator:TSCC, etc.). I just didn't care for the general storytelling format of the Pushing Daisies show and Seinfeld, a show about nothing, did just that for me, nothing.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJediGirl View Post
    Ahoy fellow SSGers!
    Where's your manners, everybody!? Miss IJG sends her greetings and salutations and it goes unacknowledged! I raised you all better than that!

Hi IJG! At least I'm glad to hear from you!

BTW: I'm winning!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Where's your manners, everybody!? Miss IJG sends her greetings and salutations and it goes unacknowledged! I raised you all better than that!

Hi IJG! At least I'm glad to hear from you!

BTW: I'm winning!
    maybe some of us didn't appreciate the extra competition. the more people post, the less likely i get to be a winner

The Death Star plans are not in the main computer.

This is not the thread you are looking for.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

these are not the J's your looking for