Page 96 of 867 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146196596 ... LastLast

Thread: New Contest!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Where's your manners, everybody!? Miss IJG sends her greetings and salutations and it goes unacknowledged! I raised you all better than that!
    BTW: I'm winning!
    I was hatched, so no and no you're not

Time for Daffy to debate Buggs on the issue of immediate gratification moderated by Elmer Fudd.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Jax View Post
    i stopped watching network TV shows a couple years ago. The ones that i like i'll get on DVD. if i'm not sure about a show i'll watch an episode or 2 on the net, or get the DVD from the library. I've only got 37 days of tv available to me.
    Pushing Daises got me back to watching network T.V. The next thing I knew I was watching Lost, Heroes, and My own Worst enemy. Now 2 of those are gone and the other 2 are getting fairly ridiculous. Oh well, back to History Channel every night.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    Pushing Daises got me back to watching network T.V. The next thing I knew I was watching Lost, Heroes, and My own Worst enemy. Now 2 of those are gone and the other 2 are getting fairly ridiculous. Oh well, back to History Channel every night.
    i never understood the fascination with lost or heroes. both failed to connect with me.

currently eating lunch. yum. Penne Alfredo with Roasted Chicken.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    ....I'm back.

.223? .22-250?
    .308 we also had nightvision and thermal scopes.

Holy smoke! Good way to incinerate a nice winter pelt!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    That sounds better than the sub I had for lunch.
    thanks. it was rather tasty. one of those lunchs in a bag, throw it in the microwave and there you have it deals. tomorrow is spaghetti and meatballs. yummo.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

done with lunch and back to the contest. Even with that extended break, I'm winning.
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

Used the snow thrower to clear the driveway. 12" of snow in the last 2 days. Bring it on!
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.