Page 98 of 867 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148198598 ... LastLast

Thread: New Contest!

Quote Originally Posted by obi-dad View Post
    What's up? obidad in the house.
    Welcome Obi-dad.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Thank you Jedi Kal-El. I'd like to take this opportunity to let you all know I'm winning.
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

Quote Originally Posted by obi-dad View Post
    Thank you Jedi Kal-El. I'd like to take this opportunity to let you all know I'm winning.

You were winning.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Kal-El View Post
    You were winning.
    No, I'm fairly certain I have the correct verb tense (I was in honors English in highschool

I am winning.
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

Why do they have wrestling on the Sci-Fi channel? I know it's fiction, but where does the science come in (steroid production?)

Quote Originally Posted by Newsbot
    Tough break, coffin-stuffers! I'm the winner and there's nothing you puny humans can do about it!
    Get bent, Newsbot.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Malakite View Post
    If that were the case I wouldn't like many more of the shows that I do (LOST, Jericho, Prison Break, Heroes, Boston Legal, Arrested Development, Terminator:TSCC, etc.). I just didn't care for the general storytelling format of the Pushing Daisies show and Seinfeld, a show about nothing, did just that for me, nothing.
    Perhaps, but i'm sure you find SOME way to tie MMPR into them. I know you brought up the Rangers in the LOST thread and i'm sure you have some ideas to incorporate the Rangers into Heroes, AD, and so forth.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I'm awaiting the arrival of yet more snow, plus blizzard like conditions in the Northern Illinois area I live in. Yay! Fricking stupid snow @#$&*%@!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Some of my favorite quotes from Episode IV:

"...at that speed do you think you can pull out in time?"

"Almost there...Almost there...Hits away."

"Did it go in?"

"I'm a little loose."

"I have you now."

"You're all clear kid now, lets blow this thing and go home."