Page 20 of 867 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120520 ... LastLast

Thread: New Contest!

"To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

So who's butt do I have to kiss to be able to embed photos in my posts (and not just attach them)?
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    So who's butt do I have to kiss to be able to embed photos in my posts (and not just attach them)?
    I don't know if it'll help or not, but you could start with mine.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Mine actually. And you can start by reading every single post I've made regarding the time line/history of Power Rangers. There will be a quiz to confirm that you have read it.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Lord Zedd Rules !!!!
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    Lord Zedd Rules !!!!
    Yes, yes he does. He is right up there with Mesogog.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces

Fun Power Ranger fact:

Comic artist Al Bigley (who did a lot of storyboards for Batman: The Animated Series, but never hit it as big as his almost-namesake, Mark Bagley) was originally scheduled to draw the lead story in the first issue of the Power Rangers comic. For some reason (I think changes in the show itself between the time the story was written and the issue published), his story was bumped.

I was working in a TRU at the time. Everyone working at a TRU at that time HATED Power Rangers.

And I liked to spend my comic convention money on original artwork from artists I dug, preferably things they never even thought about drawing (like Lobo by Hellstorm artist Michael Bair, or Sleepwalker by Morbius artist, uh, whatshisface).

I have an original inked sketch of Rita Repulsa holding the severed, smoking head of the Green Ranger. Bigley told me this was the only request he'd ever had for anything even close to this.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Fun Power Ranger fact:

Comic artist Al Bigley (who did a lot of storyboards for Batman: The Animated Series, but never hit it as big as his almost-namesake, Mark Bagley) was originally scheduled to draw the lead story in the first issue of the Power Rangers comic. For some reason (I think changes in the show itself between the time the story was written and the issue published), his story was bumped.
    Which comic book company are we talking about here: Hamilton, Marvel, Image, or Acclaim? Hamilton did MMPR around the time of Season 2, Marvel then took over MMPR with Season 3 and the original movie. After that Image did one comic for Zeo (Season 4) and then Acclaim did a comic for Turbo (Season 5).

Another fun Power Ranger fact:
    Alex Borstein (aka Lois from Family Guy) did numerous voice acting parts for Power Rangers before her work on Mad TV and Family Guy. Most of these voice parts were for a one-time "monster of the day" (Madame Woe, Lipsyncher, Bloom of Doom), but she was a regular villain (Queen Machina) during the Zeo season.

Did you know: Irregardless is not a word.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Another fun Power Ranger fact:
    Bryan Cranston (aka Hal from Malcolm in the Middle) also did a few voice acting parts for Power Rangers before the work on his show. All of these voice parts were for a one-time "monster of the day" (Snizard, Twin Man). It is also said that the original Blue Ranger (Billy Cranston) was named so as a sort of tribute to Bryan's work on the show.