Page 51 of 867 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151551 ... LastLast

Thread: New Contest!

It's 1:30 AM here.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

2:33 here.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

1:34 and all's well.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

You're just next door to me state wise BigB. I live in the half of Indiana that's on eastern time.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

1:41 a.m. and I'm in the lead.
    May the force be with you.

Correction, I'm in the lead.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Kal-El View Post
    You're just next door to me state wise BigB. I live in the half of Indiana that's on eastern time.
    It was the same when I lived in New Mexico, Texas was on Central Time (except for the city of El Paso) and New Mexico was on Mountain Time. The way the lines are drawn, you can actually have someone living in the eastern edge of NM on Mountain Time, while another person lives to the west of them in Texas on Central Time.

1:58 am and I'm going to bed.

When I worked at MasterCard, I was speaking to someone somewhere in the east of Canada. Not sure how common this is elsewhere, but we were trying to arrange a time for the next call and to sychronize time, I asked him what time it was. He was either 1.5 hours ahead or 2.5 hours. I tried to call him on it, but I guess he has had to explain it to a lot of people that had no idea of that timezone before. Anyway, it was like maybe 2:43 pm CT and he told me it was (for this example) 3:13 pm there. I almost asked him if he was on crack.

Anyway... good luck to anyone staying up later... ttyl in the morning if this thread is still going.
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

2:12 and I am tapping out for the night.
    May the force be with you.

Good night all!