Page 52 of 867 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152552 ... LastLast

Thread: New Contest!

Only three hours till one old and one "new to me/ABC" Power Rangers episode airs. Today we'll see if Casey (Jungle Fury Red Ranger) has what it takes to finally free Jarrod (Black Lion Warrior) from the demonic possession of the Dai Shi. Only this week's "new to me" episode and next week's "new to me" episode and I'll be done with Jungle Fury (Season 16). Then its on to RPM (Season 17) come February (Disney XD)/March (ABC).

Then after after I get done with Power Rangers for today I have a new episode of Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight to look forward to on The CW.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Go Go Power Rangers.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

good night again.... (just woke up for some reason.)
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

I actually stayed up a little later than I expected watching Third Rock From the Sun, M*A*S*H, and Threes Company on TV Land. Then Extreme Makeover: Home Edition came on and I decided that I needed to get some sleep. Although, I've seen that episode before and it's a good one. They rebuild a house for a family who's dad and son are in a wheelchairs. The dad got injured in a bomb blast in Iraq and the son got paralyzed in a car wreck just a few months later.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Now to win this thing while everyone else is sleeping.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Maybe you should get some sleep. Just a thought.

You guys don't even know what you'll win and you're bustin' a nut. I hope you win a swift kick to the crotch.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Nerf crotch bat shots, $1 a piece
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

good morning, you crazy people. I'm still tired, so I think I go back to bed.

So, now that the ESB pics have surfaced, what do we have to look forward to?

1. ANH wave finally hitting the shelves (hopefully before TF)
    2. ROTJ wave pics in SW Insider (hopefully before TF, don't know when the new issue comes out).
    3. Toy Fair

was I dreaming, or did someone post that the ESB wave is scheduled for May on EE's website?
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!