Page 58 of 867 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158558 ... LastLast

Thread: New Contest!

I really should get the dishes done, instead of worrying about winning some silly little contest.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    New rule, all moderators are banned from being the final post! BooYah, right smack in your face there KH!
    how about you are just banned? Smack in yo face Punk, I got yu goooood!!!!!
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Jax View Post
    wait until george and stevie convince frank to remove the violence from the godfather cuz it's not good for the childrens
    Well ahead of you there, DJ... I tried to make a fan edit of the 3 movies (cuz we all hate seeing violence/sex/bad language in our movies), but the combined running time of all 3 movies turned out to be 47 minutes without the violence/language... but watching it, somehow it seemed to have lost something and didn't make much sense!
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

Hit me again, cause I still ain't gettin dem dishes warshed!

Hit me again, cause I still ain't gettin dem dishes warshed!
    I think someone is trying to tell me something, since those dishes piled in my sink aren't. I was just im-ing someone and we were both discussing how we needing to get our dishes washed.
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Quote Originally Posted by obi-dad View Post
    I think someone is trying to tell me something, since those dishes piled in my sink aren't. I was just im-ing someone and we were both discussing how we needing to get our dishes washed.
    I actually got up and went to the kitchen sink, when my son came out of his room and said "I'm going to take a really quick shower". If I do the dishes, it will cause low water pressure in both the sink and the shower, plus his shower will go cold, and he will yell that to me.

I really should get the dishes done, instead of worrying about winning some silly little contest.
    Yeah, but the prize might be a dishwasher.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I just checked my sink and counters again... it's awful in there. and I just did the dishes last weekend... how did they pile up again?

oh... and good news... ET starts again on HBO FW in 20 minutes... you can still catch the end of Land before Time IV, though for some reason I had the strength to flip over to I am Legend.

How JetsAndHeels does his dishes:

Step 1: Buy cheap paper plates

Step 2: Use

Step 3: Throw away
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

i do that too, but it depends on what i'm eating... when i grill steaks, eat porkchops, my omlet i had for breakfast.. i use real plates... sandwiches, pizza, etc I used paper.