Page 59 of 867 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109159559 ... LastLast

Thread: New Contest!

If anyone else here wins it just won't be natural, but if I win it will be Supernatural!

Those are my stepdaughters with the guys from Supernatural.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture2.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	74.0 KB 
ID:	19161  
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    If anyone else here wins it just won't be natural, but if I win it will be Supernatural!

Those are my stepdaughters with the guys from Supernatural.
    Very cool. I am hoping there will be a con near me in which they attend.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Jeez!!! I can't believe I didn't notice this thread sooner!!! Anyways, you can all relax now since I've come to claim my prize. And if you don't believe it, just check my reputation as a thread killer.

well, that does it for me for awhile... I really have to clean those dishes, go workout, take a shower and then a friend is coming over to take me shopping.

[for all of you that missed the exciting news I keep bringing up... I totalled my Jeep Grand Cherokee on some ice. I tried to take on a traffic light pole and my Jeep lost. I did manage to take out a yield sign though. and I wasn't even going that fast, but lost my bumper, battery crushed a few inches back, hose cut in 2, not sure about my belts and it looks like my radiator is ok, at least no noticeable leaks. But after the first few days, it wouldn't start... I live within a 5 minute drive from work, so I htought it would be safe to drive back and forth each day. anyway]

anyway... check in with all u later
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

Got my dishes done, now I'm off to make the bed. My son went out and shoveled the walk. That'll do pig, that'll do.

If Jargo wins, he pays for all shipping of said winnings.......that is the law of the land!

worked out, showered, partially cleaned bathroom... off to do dishes now
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!