Page 105 of 867 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205605 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 8662

Thread: New Contest!

Nevermind, they play too much Andy Griffith on TV Land, so I'm back to CN watching Aqua Teen Hungerforce.

well, I'm finally crashing for real this time. bbt
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

really, I mean it... I'm gone
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

feel free to take the last post... turned off the tv and i'm going to bed.

go ahead... I don't mind. I know this thread will be open tomorrow, so take it over the rest of the night... I'm done. Hasta manana.

can you believe i just got a call from an old roommate? he knows I have to be at work at 6:30 am, and he calls at 11:40pm? luckilly for him, I was still up.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Well, we don't kill them for the pelts, we kill them to get rid of them. They're a predator and pose a danger to a lot of livestock and wild animals that are actually beneficial to crops (like rabbits). Also, at this time of year, when they start to starve because of the snow, they can pose a threat to people as well. That's why, for the most part, it's always open season on coyotes in Illinois. I don't think you can hunt them during the deer shotgun seasons, but that might be it.
    Meesa back! Mrs. TI7 had report cards due for her little third graders, zo.....she's monopolized the computer 'til now.

BigB: .308 ought to eradicate the little varmints just fine, then. I live on the outskirts of my town and we have coyotes pass through the neighborhood frequently. Before more houses started filling in the neighborhood, we had all sorts of critters in our yards (kit foxes, possum, skunk, bobcat, even bears were seen close to the neighborhood one year!). Still do to a point. When new neighbors would move in and brought their cats with them....well.....Kitty sometimes didn't come back thanks to Wiley working the neighborhood. Like you said, in lean years, we're careful when out walking, especially in the evenings.

Am I still winning? Remember, there are no second place winners....
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Malakite trumps the CSI.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Meesa back! Mrs. TI7 had report cards due for her little third graders, zo.....she's monopolized the computer 'til now.

BigB: .308 ought to eradicate the little varmints just fine, then. I live on the outskirts of my town and we have coyotes pass through the neighborhood frequently. Before more houses started filling in the neighborhood, we had all sorts of critters in our yards (kit foxes, possum, skunk, bobcat, even bears were seen close to the neighborhood one year!). Still do to a point. When new neighbors would move in and brought their cats with them....well.....Kitty sometimes didn't come back thanks to Wiley working the neighborhood. Like you said, in lean years, we're careful when out walking, especially in the evenings.

Am I still winning? Remember, there are no second place winners....
    They were a big problem when I lived in New Mexico, too. In fact, most people just shot them on site whenever they were around residential areas.