Page 109 of 867 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159209609 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 8662

Thread: New Contest!

Jonathon Livingstone Seagull. Who knew being a bird could be so dull.

I certainly didn't.
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

Quote Originally Posted by obi-dad View Post
    Only thing I would be nervous about is rain. We can wear jeans to work, but has to be a nice shirt and nice shoes, with casual Fridays. Of course, I would also be nervous about getting my bike stolen again, without a garage and don't know how I feel about keeping it in my apartment, as I'm sure the tires could get dirty/muddy.
    I live in a rented house. I have a garage, so storing my bike is no problem. When I do ride it to work, I bring it back to my bike station, where I can tune it during my break time, if needed. I assemble bikes for my Wal-Mart store, so we have the tools to fix it if I need.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

my bike sits in my living room. can ride it year round that way

You have any suggestions for a good, cheap... no inexpensive, bike? I mean, I don't want to spend say, $150 for a so-so bike if I could get one for $200 that was significantly better. I'm not looking to buy a $500+ and really don't want to spend $400, but hopefully would find a bike I'd be happy with in the $150-$300 range (but would love it if it stayed in the lower $200 range).
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Anybody else watching Robot Chicken right now?
    I DVR it and watch the next day. I loved the G.I. Joe parody the other night with Fumbles. Billy Dee Williams buying tic-tacs also had me rolling.

Quote Originally Posted by obi-dad View Post
    You have any suggestions for a good, cheap... no inexpensive, bike? I mean, I don't want to spend say, $150 for a so-so bike if I could get one for $200 that was significantly better. I'm not looking to buy a $500+ and really don't want to spend $400, but hopefully would find a bike I'd be happy with in the $150-$300 range (but would love it if it stayed in the lower $200 range).
    I got my self a 26 inch Schwinn bike at Wal-Mart for $150.00. It works rather well, probably a lower end Schwinn, but it works for me. Unfortunatley it looks like we are not going to see any more Schwinn bikes, at least not for now. Last summer we had three different models of Scwinn bikes, but this Fall we had none on the bike mod. I love assembling the Schwinns, as they come in a good sturdy carton, so little adjustment needed when pitting one together. I would stay away from some of the lower end bikes at Wal-Mart, the ones that are around $50 to $70, as these are good if you only ride on a rare occasion, not so good if you are riding it every day.

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Oooh! That's a no-no here in the People's Republik of Kalifornia!
    Well, California does a lot of things that are out of sync with the rest of America. So, that doesn't surprise me.

like Hollywood and Beverly Hill's.

At least they were smart enough to legalize Mixed Martial Arts. Illinois finally legalized it last year. Now we're just waiting on New York to catch up.